Hello! Welcome to our secrety secret site! shhhhhhh


You are not connected. Please login or register

AndRew - Requi2itioned Roleplay Repo2t - Once more, with... oh whatever let2 ju2t go.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

[UP]
[CO]: Hello,*Olyx.
[CO]: I*hear*you're*working*with*Calyps*right*now?
[CO]: How's*it*going*so*far?

View user profile
[HL]: see catena is ------ right
[HL]: so s---top---- your<your -- blabbering
[HL]: and go--- have sloppy--- makeouts--- somewhere else

--humoringLagspike[HL] has ceased responding to this memo--

[SO]

[HL]: yeah I just----- got it
[HL]: so --- download?<load?


--humoringLagspike[HL] started trolling uninformedPrivateer[UP]--

[HL]: hey------- what's your guy's<guy's
[HL]: problem--- this sappy--- shit---- is annoying


View user profile http://skaianclouds.forummotion.com
[CO]


[uP]: So Čr, so, I think......
[uP]: I got ånother påckåge of uniforms todåy....
[uP]: I åppreciate them, but it does worry me.....Cålyps theorized thåt I might need them låter ånd his theories usuålly prove correct.....
[uP]: just feels ominous.....but thåts råther unrelåted...it's hård to ståy on topic....

View user profile
[HL]
[sO]: d@ y@u have b@th @f them?
[sO]: and yeah pr@bably a g@@d idea t@ in22tall n@w


[UP]
[sO]: @kay... i'll ju22t l@@k thr@ugh the22e menu22
[sO]: yeah, i think i f@und 22@mething


> Deploy Cruxtruder

You deploy the odd device... into your friend's hive. Hm.
You put it in the middle of a circular formation of mannequins, because it looks like it fits there.

[UP]
[sO]: i d@n't kn@w what that d@e22.
[sO]: i bet y@u c@uld figure it @ut th@ugh

View user profile
(( OOOO AAHH SHINY HIVE DESIGN ))

View user profile http://skaianclouds.forummotion.com
[uP]
[cO]: Yes,*he*does*have*a*way*of*theorizing*accurately,*doesn't*he?
[cO]: Just*stay*on*task,*stay*focused*and*you'll*be*fine.
[cO]: And*if*you*have*trouble*staying*on*task*you*know*that*that's*what*I'm*here*for.

((MOIRAILS?!?!?!?! Except Cat doesn't realize it yet XD))

View user profile
((sounds good!))

>>respond to chats

[CO]

[uP]:yeåh....speåking of on tåsk, cålyps seems to be reårrånging my furniture some how...
[uP]: oh hey look he puts something down in the.....oh no, don't tell me he......one minute.....


[HL]

[uP]: The problem stems from people not ƒollowing my well inƒormed, insightƒul orders.......Specificålly the 'Grr, Sepius, don't tålk to me, you piss me oƒƒ' one .....
[uP]:thåt pårticulår misstep incited å deep, melodråmatic fury in me.....
[uP]:But I won't squick you out with the detåils......
[uP]:Good news is thåt I now håve å session for the gåme...


[So]

[uP]:okåy, in the ƒuture, there needs to be more consoltåtion...less råndom plåcing....becåuse that circle is where the Uniƒrom boxes ålwåys ƒåll...


>>Examine cruxtruder

what a weird device. It look s rather ominous, surrounded by those mannequins. Damn, those things are creepier than you intially thought.

[so]

[uP]: hey Cålyps.....
[uP]:do the månnequins seem å little bit disconcerting to you....?...
[uP]: they still look lovely to me, but I suddenly wånt å second opinion......



Last edited by Domino*88 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
> Sigh deppressedly

You do so, feeling your lip quiver like the crybaby you are. Do you always cause problems? Do your friends find you annoying? Maybe you shouldn't join them in this game....oh! That's right! The game! You should go get it so you can start playing with your friends who may or may not hate your guts! You like games!

> Dash overly enthusiastically outside

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> ==>

JEGUS CHRIST!

> ==>

Well, the fact that lightning just shot up practically right next to you could be a deal breaker, especially since it's snaking right towards you. You scream like a little girl and run back inside. You hate how lightning always tries to kill you.

> Find a weapon to defend yourself!

You look all over your hive, searching for some sort of a weapon. You are disappointed to find none (you blame your lusus' pacifism). You walk over to the dining room table and pull off one of it's table legs.

> ==>

Poor table...you'll have to get a new one somehow...

View user profile
[UP]
[sO]: &:0 well i h@pe that d@e22n't cau22e any tr@uble
===pause===
[sO]: the mannequin22?
[sO]: they d@ l@@k kind @f @dd there
[sO]: ju22t 22taring at the 'cruxtruder'
[sO]: which i22 what it 22ay22 it22 called i think
[sO]: and if y@u want me t@ a22k fir22t, there are three @ther @bject22 - the 't@tem lathe', 'alchemiter' and a 22maller @ne- 'pre-punched card'
[sO]: there'22 @ne m@re called the 'punch de22ignix' but it c@22t22 22@mething we d@n't have yet

View user profile
[SO]


[uP]: whoå hey whåt's this button do....?.............

View user profile
((Hey, my message didn't send, did it?))

View user profile
googlingTelepath wrote:> Sigh deppressedly

You do so, feeling your lip quiver like the crybaby you are. Do you always cause problems? Do your friends find you annoying? Maybe you shouldn't join them in this game....oh! That's right! The game! You should go get it so you can start playing with your friends who may or may not hate your guts! You like games!

> Dash overly enthusiastically outside

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> ==>

JEGUS CHRIST!

> ==>

Well, the fact that lightning just shot up practically right next to you could be a deal breaker, especially since it's snaking right towards you. You scream like a little girl and run back inside. You hate how lightning always tries to kill you.

> Find a weapon to defend yourself!

You look all over your hive, searching for some sort of a weapon. You are disappointed to find none (you blame your lusus' pacifism). You walk over to the dining room table and pull off one of it's table legs.

> ==>

Poor table...you'll have to get a new one somehow...

((thi2 one?))

View user profile
((Nope...guess I'll have to re-type it...dangit and it's a long one...))

> CHARGE!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> STRIFE!

Yeah, come and get it you large fiery voltage snake of-AH!

> ==>

You decide fighting THE LIGHTNING wasn't your greatest idea, so you make a run for it to you PERSONALIZED MAILBOX. Once you reach the mailbox, you quickly make a run for it back to your hive. You almost make it, too.

> ==>

AAAAAWWW CRAP....

View user profile
[UP]
[sO]: butt@n?
[sO]: y@u mean the wheel thingy
[sO]: i dunn@ if that d@e22 anything, y@u can try turning it
[sO]: and where d@ i put the @ther 22tuff anyway

View user profile
trulyCunning [TC] began pestering silentOroboros [SO] at ??:??

[TC]: shit...
[TC]: dude...
[TC]: ifIevermentionsomethingaboutattackingthelightning...
[TC]: tellmetoshutupandgocrawlundermybedlikeInormallydo...
[TC]: jegus...

View user profile
[SO]

[uP]: Lovely....it åppeårs to be stuck.....
[uP]: Cålyps, do you believe in miråcles......?....
[uP]: 'cåuse I måy need one......


>>Contemplate dilemma

Well, that sure throws a simian pull-aid into your hopes and dreams....It seems that the opening of this device will somehow instigate the game (according to this lovely yet limited manual here). Perhaps some lucky coincidence will occur

>>>

Wait...what's that descending from the clouds above?

>>Lucky coincidence: occur

A lovely, hefty package of uniforms has landed on the top of the cruxtruder, popping it's glorious top off.....and according to the manual, this thing inside is a 'kernelsprite'

Shit just got real.

View user profile
[TC]
[sO]: i d@n't think y@u can kill lightning &:/
[sO]: i'll make 22ure t@ remind y@u next time y@u 22eem like y@u're g@ing t@ try that


[UP]
[sO]: miracle22?
[sO]: i gue2222 i try to acc@unt f@r unlikely event22...

===pause===
[sO]: @h hey, it'22 @pen! h@@ray f@r rand@m package22.
[sO]: and n@w we can pr@t@type 22@mething with the kernel22prite
[sO]: i mean...
[sO]: what i22 that thing? it'22 very bright.


[00:51:40]



Last edited by Taffy!! on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
[UP]

[HL]: yeah--- really now?<now?
[HL]: calyps--- told- me I'm--- downloading-- now<now
[HL]: so I ----- need a client<client--
[HL]: got---- any--- willing--- compadres?
[HL]: ?;p


*bloop*
ah the download is clompete.... wait when has your laptop actually done something that fast ?>:o blas---------phemy


[HL]: oh--- hey it's-- done<done

View user profile http://skaianclouds.forummotion.com
[HL]

[uP]; I've got Cålyps ås my server....
[uP]: Perhåps Cåtenå......?........
[uP]: She'd måke å lovely client, I'm sure.....
[uP]: I don't know if she hås a copy though.....
.


[SO]

[uP]: månual såys it's å kernel sprite and it needs to be prototyped ånd...
[uP]: oh excrement...here comes my Lusus....


[00:51:23]

View user profile
[UP]
[sO]: ah, quick, think @f 22@mething-
[sO]: ...
[sO]: you can probably lure it int@ the kernel thing if it'22 that much tr@uble t@ y@u @therwi22e
[sO]: and then maybe it will be m@re inclined t@ be helpful after 'pr@t@typing'
[sO]: i can depl@y 22@me @ther 22tuff while y@u di22tract it
[sO]: where d@ i put it th@ugh &:?


[00:51:04]



Last edited by Taffy!! on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
You decide to leave Olyxna and Calyps alone for a while, at least until you feel you need to check up on them again.

Who are you, anyways?

> Enter name.

Your name is MEDDLE MCMEDDLEYFACE.

--- cleansingOperator [CO] began trolling Narrator ---

[CO]: Hey*Miss*or*Mister*Narrator?
[CO]: STOP*FOOLING*AROUND*AND*DO*YOUR*JOB*FOR*ONCE.

--- cleansingOperator [CO] ceased trolling Narrator ---

Well, SOMEONE has a temper!

> Try again.

Your name is CATENA PHOLUS. You actually ARE quite mysterious...or would be if you weren't so MEDDLESOME and IRRITABLE all the time.

You live in an EXTREMELY CLEAN ABANDONED OBSERVATORY with your ASTRONOMY BOOKS and SUPER BOSSY LUSUS. She's about as tall as your hand, but she bosses you around anyways. She's the only person you can't meddle with and it irritated you. You suppose you take after her, though, with the bossiness and stuff. You have a simple hive but you love it because it lets you see the stars. You are always in a better mood after stargazing.

You happen to know a LITTLE MORE than you should because of SECRETS THAT YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE REVEALING AT THE MOMENT. But you know a lot about the new game that you and your friends are playing, and you're NOT SURE IF YOU LIKE IT. You have all the faith in your friends, all of it. But you wish that they would GIVE UP THEIR OVEREXAGGERATED EMOTIONAL DRAMATICS when it comes to their quadrants. Like, really, it doesn't matter anymore, the world is going to end. Even if it wasn't, you're all 6 solar sweeps and have plenty of time for that. Sheesh.

In the meantime, while waiting for your copy of this game, you have been MEDDLING with your friends AS PER USUAL. You're not sure if this is a very productive use of your time. But not being in control of what happens to your world makes you nervous, though it manifests itself as EXTREME IRRITABILITY. Your trolltag is cleansingOperator and you*have*a*rather*twinkly*voice.

You are now waiting to see if you can meddle with someone, or if someone needs you.



Last edited by J.R on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
[TC]: normallyyouwouldhaveapoint...
[TC]: butthisisn't"lightning"
[TC]: thisis"thelightning".
[TC]: beforemylususdecidedtobecomeapacifist
[TC]: ISAWhimkillone
[TC]: tosavemeofcourse...
[TC]: anywayitturnsoutthatthisgameisn'thereanyways...
[TC]: it'llshowupinaboutanhourIthink...
[TC]: IjusthopeIcanstayconsciousthagdhedchsujmswednfhdeiswo?skedmfnhvfdisw

View user profile
[SO]


[uP]: But whåt if it hurts her...????!!!......
[uP]: She's not trouble......she's lovely...!....whåt if she gets hurt...?....
[uP]: Cålyps, this is a morål quåndry...!!!!.....


>>>

Excrement, It won't stop lecturing you on missing lessons! You need to focus on this game thing! But...hmm...perhaps...

>>Complete moral quandry

You step backwards. Lusus steps forwards. You step to the side; she steps to the side. Rinse repeat......Right into the kernalsprite...

>>Regret actions

You feel as though you have comitted murder. It is not a good feeling.

>>continue pestering Catena

[CO]


[uP]: Cåtenå, whåt would you do iƒ you thought you committed murder...?....
[uP]: even iƒ you håven't reålly.....
[uP]:Do you think I reåct bådly to change....?
[uP]: do you think månnequins åre creepy...?.....


[00:49:37]

View user profile
[UP]

[CO]: Committed * murder? * In * what * context?
[CO]: The * way * you * described * it * sounded * strange.
[CO]: But * it * also * sounded * necessary.
[CO]: As * long * as * it * was * for * the * greater * good * of * whatever * you're * doing, * I * don't * think * it's * anything * to * fret * over.
[CO]: Were * you * prototyping * your * lusus?
[CO]: Don't * feel * bad * about * that. * It's * only * necessary * for * your * success.
[CO]: Even * though * sources * tell * me * not * to * get * my * hopes * up.
[CO]: Then * again, * we're * in * control * of * our * own * success, * right?
[CO]: ...Right?
[CO]: Ugh. * I'm * rambling * again, * sorry.
[CO]: Anyways, * don't * feel * too * bad. * Your * lusus * will * become * more * helpful * to * you * this * way * anyhow.
[CO]: And * as * to * your * second * question, * it's * pretty * impossible * to * react * to * change * WELL. * You * could * handle * it * better * but * not * by * much * I * suppose.
[CO]: I * have * no * opinion * on * mannequins. * Why? * Do * you * find * them * creepy?



Last edited by J.R on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
[TC]
[sO]: "THE lightning"?
[sO]: &:0 what'22 that like?
[sO]: it 22@und22 danger@u22


[UP]
[sO]: d@n't 22weat it @lyx
[sO]: 22he'll be ju22t fine!
[sO]: i think.

====
[sO]: @h l@@k 22ee
[sO]: the kernel l@@k22 like her n@w
[sO]: ...
[sO]: i22 that a timer i 22ee @n the 22ide @f y@ur cruxgadget
[sO]: thi22 22uddenly 22eem22 m@re urgent


Calyps: Revise.
You have a feeling that this control will do exactly what you need it to. Or a close approximation thereof.

You click and drag to add a new room attached to the side of Olyxena's boarding school... thing.
10/25 BUILD GRIST
...and deploy the Totem Lathe and Pre-Punched Card in the free space gained by doing so.

[00:48:47]



Last edited by Taffy!! on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum